The activities of PHARM are distributed in 5 coordinated work packages:
- Management and Coordination of the Project
- Implementation of a conceptual and methodological common framework for large-scale analysis and detection of hate speech;
- Implementation and evaluation of machine learning approaches to model and predict hate crimes against refugees and migrants based on hate speech features;
- Survey journalists to understand how they inform and raise awareness about hate speech and how they can help building and disseminating counter-narratives based in data-driven news pieces;
- Creation, evaluation and dissemination of counter-narrative fictional stories adapted to different characteristics of citizens using large-scale narrative persuasion.